Use of Content; Restrictions; Privacy Statement
You are not authorized to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology within this Website.
You will comply with all applicable laws in accessing and using this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights; No use of The Top 100 Magazine names, images, or logos
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT OR OTHER PART THEREOF) CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND WE ARE NOT, BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE, RENDERING FINANCIAL ADVICE OR FINANCIAL SERVICES. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION OR TAKING ANY ACTION, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF SERVICE OR DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE MAY LEAD TO WEBSITES, RESOURCES, OR TOOLS MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM WE HAVE NO CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE MAINTAINED BY OTHER ENTITIES WITHIN THE TOP 100 MAGAZINE NETWORK OR INDIVIDUAL PERSONNEL OF SUCH ENTITIES. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES, AND TOOLS, AND LINKS TO ANY SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES, AND TOOLS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THEM OR THEIR CONTENT BY US.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL BE APPLICABLE NOT ONLY TO US BUT ALSO TO EACH OTHER ENTITY WITHIN THE TOP 100 MAGAZINE NETWORK AND TO OUR, AND THEIR, RESPECTIVE PERSONNEL.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE.
This legal disclosure pertains to the publishing agreement between you (referred to as "Client") and Top 100 Magazine (referred to as "Publisher"). By making payment to Top 100 Magazine for the purpose of being published in our magazine, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Fulfillment of Publishing Agreement:
- Top 100 Magazine has a responsibility to fulfill its publishing agreement with the Client.
- The Client's payment to Top 100 Magazine constitutes their agreement to be published and represents a commitment to complete the interview in a timely manner for inclusion in the magazine.
2. Interview Completion:
- Upon receipt of payment, Top 100 Magazine will provide the Client with a calendar link to schedule the interview.
- Automated notices will be sent to the Client to remind Client to schedule the interview.
- It is the Client's responsibility to provide an active and valid email address and telephone number for communication.
- If the Client does not respond to email reminders, Top 100 Magazine will attempt to contact them by phone.
- After four reminder attempts, Top 100 Magazine reserves the right to create the Client's biography without conducting the interview.
3. Space Reservation:
- Upon payment, the Client's space in the magazine is reserved and cannot be reallocated to another individual or entity.
4. Publication Information Sources:
- In the event that the Client does not complete the interview in time for production, Top 100 Magazine may, at its discretion, publish information obtained from online sources.
- The information used from online sources or details provided by the Client to a Top 100 representative may be used to create the Client's biography for publication.
5. Accuracy and Currency of Online Information:
- Top 100 Magazine cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of information obtained from online sources.
- Clients are encouraged to complete their interviews to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is included in the magazine.
6. Production Dates:
- Information about production dates can be found on the Top 100 Magazine website at the following URL: https://www.thetop100magazine.com/production-estimates
By making payment to Top 100 Magazine, the Client acknowledges that they have read and understood this legal disclosure and agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined herein. Failure to complete the interview may result in the use of online information to create the Client's biography, and Top 100 Magazine shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in such information.
This legal disclosure is binding upon both the Client and Top 100 Magazine.